TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Booking Deposit and Payment: The Client shall pay a booking fee as per contract to Curated Visuals within the terms specified in the contract.
2. Cancellation: If the Client shall cancel the appointment 48 hours from the photo-shoot, all fees paid will be refunded. If the appointment is cancelled less than 48 hours before the shoot, client will receive 50% of the fee paid.
3. 2.1 Client Owns All Work Product. “Work product” is defined as, the finished product. The Photographer hereby gives the Client rights to the work product once the complete project is delivered and Client has paid the invoice in full.
2.2 Photographer’s Use Of Work Product. The Client gives the Photographer permission to use the work product as part of the Photographer’s portfolio and websites, in galleries, and in other media, so long as it is to showcase the Photographer’s work and not for any other purpose. The Photographer is not allowed to sell or otherwise use the work product to make money or for commercial use.
4. Client’s Usage: The Client is obtaining prints for personal use only, and shall not sell said prints or authorise any reproductions thereof by parties other than the Photographer. If Client is obtaining a print for reproduction, Photographer authorises Client to reproduce the print only as set forth under Special Usage Requirements. In such event, Client shall request that a copyright and credit notice for the Photographer be placed adjacent to the photograph on publication, but shall have no liability if the publication refuses or omits to do so.
5. Social Media: This clause applies to all social media, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and other online content sharing websites. When published online it is required that citation of photographer be made to give credit. The client agrees that they will under no circumstances alter any photographs that are placed on the Internet.
6. Failure to Perform: If the Photographer cannot perform this Agreement due to a fire or other casualty, strike, or other cause beyond the control of the parties, or due to the Photographer’s illness, then the Photographer shall return any funds previously paid to the Client and shall have no further liability with respect to the Agreement. This limitation on liability shall also apply in the event that photographic materials are damaged in processing, lost through camera malfunction, lost in the mail, or otherwise lost or damaged without fault on the part of the Photographer. In the event the Photographer fails to perform for any other reason, the Photographer shall not be liable for any amount in excess of the retail value of the Client’s order.
7. High-Resolution: Images deliverable in High-Resolution (or known as High-Res) will vary in dimensions.
8. Curated Visuals keeps client files for up to 1 year after the photography session, and is not liable for any claims after this period. All client files will be deleted and backups will be purged after this period.
9. Liability: It is client’s responsibility to take care of the children; Curated Visuals will not accept any responsibility due to any accident to children or damage to public or private properties during the photo shooting or consultation session.
10. Client accepts that all photographs will be taken and edited at the photographer’s discretion based on the photographer’s experience and artistic style. If the client has a particular style they like, then they can discuss that with the photographer.
11. All deliverable images as per contract will have standard image editing (including: light skin retouch, light and colour adjustments, minor paint correction). Any extra edits requested by the client will cost the client $35 per image if accepted by the Photographer.
12. All the communications with the Photographer or the Studio shall be made in English and in Writing (Text message or Email).
If you have any questions regarding any of the above, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org